Thursday, February 25, 2016

Inner beauty of YD



    In class, we are learned about a poem called mountain poem by Rupi Kaur.It says that inner beauty is important than outer beauty. I think Yangdding ( YD , 양띵 ) is a person that I think she have great inner beauty. Some of people will be know who is YD and someone will be not. I will introduce who is YD. YD is the nickname of person. Her real name is Yang Jiyeong. She is famous creator in Korea she play a game name 'Minecraft' , 'LOL' or 'GTA' and other kinds of games. She have youtube channel and subscriber is over 1,600,000. She got a golden button since 2014 and she is now 27 years old. I want to interview her but I can't because she was so famous and hard to know phone number. I know her email address so I sand it but there was no answer. I found the great interview video with YD and reporter(other videos too). It is Korean video so I will write Korean sentence and I will try to translate it.                                                               




Q.앞으로의 목표는?     What is your goal?

A. 크리에이터가 어떻게 되어야하는지 어디서 배우고 그런걸 궁금해하는 사람이 생길것 같다고 생각해요. 그래서 그런걸 알려주는 멘토일을 많이 하고싶어요. 그리고 또 다른 목표는 양띵으로서에서 더욱더 높아지는것이 아니라 저를 도와주었던 스텝들과 멤버들을 안정적으로 수익을 낼수있도록 그것을 목표로 하고있습니다.

Later, I think there will be people who want to be a creator and want to learn. There will be people who will curious about 'creator'. I want to be and work like a mentor to explain what is creator ext.. The another goal is don't go more higher (famous , popular) in nickname YD, the goal is make some of staff and members more stability for have profit. Because she think have staff and member have stability is more helpful.

Q. 이 일을 하면서 힘들었던점은?    What was the difficult things during have a work?

A. 남들에겐 게임이 취미이지만 그런데 저한테서는 취미면서도 일도하니까 취미를 잃어버린느낌?방송시간이 밤 시간대라 친구들도 자주 못만나고 그게 제일 힘들었습니다.

For others game is hobby or likes to play but, for me game will be my hobby and work. So I think I am loosing my hobby...  Broadcasting(?) time is usually night so I can't meet my friends it was a very difficult things for have time with friends.

I think she have good inner beauty she care her staff and member first. She have very good leader ship when I saw video that she play a games. Also she is kind and brave. There is a quote ' Happy is the name who is living by his hobby'  I think this quote and YD's life is similar 
 because YD is living by her hobby also do her works too. 

I think I have lots of spelling mistakes and have sentence that you can't know. I try best to translate it.  :D  Thank you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment