Friday, June 3, 2016

Reflection of Exhibition Rehearsal

★What went well in your lesson?★
I think we did well at having experiment because I saw other group had no experiment.

★What didn't go well?★
When we had experiment about purifying dirty water to clean water but plastic bag make a hole and sand spill out. So it didn't go well and we need to make our presentation longer. The reason is our presentation was 14 minute it was to short. 

★What do you need to change or improve for next week?★
I want to improve on making script very well and practice our script. The reason is I think our script was so short and we don't practice so we don't know who need to speak. Next time I think we need to prepare our experiment materials before we start presentation.

★What impressed you about another groups lesson today?★
I like Child labour team because they handed some paper to write see/think about picture. I like Coral bleaching group too. The reason is they have good model and inside the model they have some picture and fishes then they explain what it is. They also had game(they handed some paper picture)? to know if something die then something die then every one will be die.

No comments:

Post a Comment