Monday, May 9, 2016

Completing things during exhibition

What I need to do in the next few weeks?
I need to prepare about having G5 action assembly and exhibition field trip.

What is my goal this week?
My goal is complete researching about what is the causes of water pollution.

How?
I will find lots of different kinds of website about water pollution. Watched and make it short.

How am I feeling about exhibition?
Before I was started exhibition I was very nervous and it will be boring. But now I think this exhibition project is very fun because we need to plan by our self what our group will do during this week.

Source : https://www.score.org/sites/default/files/pictures/How-to-Develop-a-Business-Plan-in-Six-Easy-Steps.png

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog it's very detail.

    ReplyDelete