Tuesday, May 17, 2016

PYPX To Do

I think I need to know about Action assembly. The reason I don't know what is action assembly exactly. I think action assembly will be telling Junior school students about our exhibition/topic.

I am excited about having a field trip because we can go any where. Our group will go Hyeopjae beach. At the beach we will have hidden camera, take picture and it will be fun!

I think I am doing well because I try to focusing and try my best. I think I am doing well at planning ideas and making ideas.

I think I am worried about art design and dance. The reason is I think our group can't make art design at time. In dance I think we can't memorize the dance. ( I am not good at dance.)

Source :https://sexlivesandredtape.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/think.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment