Thursday, April 14, 2016

OVERNIGHT EXPERIENCE

      3 & 4 day PYPX - OverNight Experience


  Last Wednesday and Thursday,was very special day because we have overnight experience in our school with class mates! We have lots of games. (ex. Human knots,Unmusical chairs, Catch me if you can and Balloon war..) One activity what I like to play was ballon war!



Wednesday

  One of my memorable on Wednesday was free time and sleepover. In free time I was act like ghost to surprise teacher and friends. Another fun things in free time is Chinese teacher(I for got his name) draw the picture and it was so funny. In sleeping time it was hard to sleep because I was normally sleep at almost 1 o'clock and it was too early to sleep because it was only 9 o'clock! I just lie down and talk with Hyodam. When our class mates lie down one teacher came and have yoga music and makes to sleep. It was hard to sleep because it was so early ,I miss my mom and there was not my home. I was sleeping at almost 1:00 ~ 2:00 in school.

Thursday

  One of my memorable on Thursday was riding a bike to Gotjawal. When I was riding bike to Gotjawal it was fun because it was easy to ride and it was cool. When I arrived at parking lot I can see my home because my home is very nearly to Gotjawal. I really want to go my home but I can't.. We went Gotjawal there was lots of plants but there was lots of insects too. We have lunch when we arrived top of the Gotjawal. We take class picture and go back for ride bikes. It was hard to go back to school because it was uphill road and every one was so slow. When I back to ice rink with Hyodam we was first person who arrived. We go back to school center and have reflection.


                   
                    - The End -
  It was fun to have over night experience next time I want to have one more chance to have overnight experience.

13 comments:

  1. I liked the colourful medias, cause the media makes your blog better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pictures but, where did you get the pictures? I had a fun at OVERNIGHT EXPERIENCE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite was balloon war too. It was scary and it was full of shock when balloons pop. How did you make your media so colourful. It looks great and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy you. because To far from my house in a Gotjawal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jiyoung, I liked free time too! You were a little scary when you tried to surprise us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jiyoung , I think you described our overnight experience well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jiyoung, can I give you some feedback? I think you need to write a source after you paste some pictures in your blog. GREAT picture though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the colourful medias and I think you explain our overnight experience well. Also I think that media makes your blog better.^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the detail you give in wedsday and thursday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the image you have choose on your blog. And you write very detail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like many thing of your this posting. First, picture you have 3 picture for each 3 sentence. Second, day of week. When I write the blog, I just write but you divide to Wednesday and Thursday.

    ReplyDelete