Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Nature is Speaking

                                 Eighth day to learn about PYPX

Today our blogging task is about watching video and answering questions!

                                               This is video what I watch!

Q.How did watching the video make you feel?
A. This video make me feel little worried because when we don't have shelter how can we survive?

Q. What did it make you think?
A. This video make me think shelter is very important things for animals and people.

Q.What question do you have?
A. I wonder it there is no shelter for animal or people how can we/they will living?

Q.What action do you think humans might need to take?
A. I think humans need to take care of nature. The reason is when plants are dying nature will be destroy(?). There will be no shelter for animals and there will be no more space for our shelter.

      NATURE AND SHELTER IS IMPORTANT

2 comments:

  1. I love how you wrote lots of detail and wrote various words to show your answer. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you wrote your thought clearly. I like the way you organized your answers.

    ReplyDelete