Thursday, April 21, 2016

6 Transdisciplinary Themes

                 Ninth day to learn about PYPX

There is six different kinds of themes. Theme's name are How we organize our selves, How we express ourselves, How the world work, Sharing the planet, Where we are in place and time and Who we are. And I have Questions and answers about question. 

Q. Which theme are you most interested in learning about?
A. I am interested to learn ' Sharing the Planet '.

Q. Why are you interested in this theme?
A. I am interested to learn ' Sharing the Planet ' because in ' Sharing the Planet ' we learn lots of things about nature, pollution... It have lots of new things to learn.

Q. What is interesting about it?
A. I am interesting to learn about nature.(ex. pollution, nature)


THE END

Picture : http://abisoman.com/learning/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2015/03/Sharing-the-Planet.png

6 comments:

  1. When you are writting the blog and I feel it is you are talking to me which is good thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you style that arrange your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you organised the Colors well and I had a good time reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can read your blog clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm agree you. I am interested to learn "Sharing the planet"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you arrange your question and answer.

    ReplyDelete