Thursday, April 28, 2016

BLOB TREE

             Fourteenth day to learn about PYPX

   
    Today blog task is looking BLOB TREE picture and write about why I am this person. In this picture they looks like different and they all having a different action. I think I am this person(What I circle) because our exhibition group member are 3 people. In this picture they all looks like friendly together. Our group members are very friendly each other too. In this picture they are all caring together so I think this picture will be me and our group because we are helping each other and caring! 

4 comments:

  1. Jiyoung, thank you for coloring different key words, because it made me understand better. I wish you check your grammar. I really liked your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +dawon
      I agree to dawon and I like the ways you (Jiyoung) color the key words :)
      because I think its a good way to understand your daily blogs :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Dawon too.. It was really easy to understand your keywords. I wish hat you checked your grammar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you made text colored that I can know what is important.

    ReplyDelete